You’re never too old for a spelling test, and whether native English speaker or newbie it is time to test your skills the old fashioned way! There re 15 questions in this test, all taken from common mistakes we see in everyday writing. Learning this 15 useful spellings will enhance your writing ability and help you gain confidence in your spelling practice. The answers are at the bottom of the page but no cheating before you have attempted to answer all the questions.
1.I think ______ clothes look funny today
2. After she fell over she had a hard time hiding her _____
3. I am going to make a ______ effort to work harder
4. Let me check my _____ to see if I have time next week
5. This is _______ the going to be a success
6. _____ pants are these on the floor?
7. There are _____ of people surfing the waves right now
- a lot
8.The dog opened ____ mouth
9. I reckon ____ headed north for the summer
10. When ___ hot outside I wear a hat
11. Where are _____ offices located?
12. I hate it when I ____ money because I work so hard
13. That guy was really _____
14. She likes kiwis more ____ oranges
15. There was a strange ______ at school today
- a lot